Sunday 5 August 2007

PhotoHunt 69: Funky

This weeks first picture for the PhotoHunt was taken a couple of days ago in the historic City of London, where I was walking along Moorgate and nearly bumped into Fred Flintstone!



I loved the funky outfits, and couldn't resist taking a picture, but then again - when DID I ever resist taking a picture?




My second picture for the photohunt was taken by Charing Cross station, where this wee walkway is lit in some really funky colours. I love it when I find little gems like this and I will make a point of walking through there, rather than past it.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's funky pictures. I am sure the interpretation of this theme will vary greatly!

If you're not in it already - go on; join the now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your second shot; it's fantastic!

Mine's up, too... come visit!

Anonymous said...

That is an unusual site,.. seems most of them were dressed like cavemen. What was it all for? Love the second one, I wouldn't want to pass up not walking in it either. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I guess the Flintstones were a stag party, but I don't know for sure. The second shot is an uninteresting parade of shops by day - and a funky wonder by night!

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment at my photohunt!!

Nothing like a bunch of "characters" walking around the streets!

The second photo is very artistic... the colors are indeed very funky and bet play some weird colors on the skin... funky