Sunday 7 October 2007

Look what I took on my mobile!

I have a mobile phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera, which goes with me everywhere. I take photos with it every day. Many of them I never do anything with, but occasionally there's a good one in the box. Anyhow, I don't really take the pictures to do anything with them, just because I enjoy taking pictures!


I saw this article in one of the London free papers the other day and couldn't believe my eyes. Henry Reichold is a photographer and has a 5 megapixel mobile phone camera which he uses for taking some absolutely amazing and professional looking pictures.





If his standard is achievable with a 5 megapixel mobile phone, then I think I may just have to hurry up my upgrade to my own phone!




The above picture was captured using my Sony Ericsson K810i. Not quite to Mr Reichold's standard, but I thought the colours were pretty good all the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow - what a sunset! Glad you used your phone to capture such beauty..

Looks like an interesting city to live in!