Wednesday 24 October 2007

PhotoHunt 80 - Practical

I started a new job at the beginning of this year and quickly realised that the location of the new job would mean me walking a whole lot more than I had been used to for years.
With that, I went and bought a pair of practical boots, for walking to and from the office.

When spring arrived, the boots were rather too hot to wear, so I had to invest in a pair of practical shoes...


These are really practical - in fact, they are one of the best pairs of walking shoes I ever owned!

I hope to goodness I'll be able to find something similar, when one day I have to replace them.

That's my (rather late...) take on this week's theme of "Practical". What was yours?

1 comment:

Clare said...

ahhh practical shoes. A necessity, but not nearly as lovely as unpractical shoes. I work in a school which is built entirely on a hill at which I am at the top of. No high heels for me any more :(
Great take on the theme! xx